Annual Keep Charlotte Beautiful Ambush Awards
Do you know someone who lives the KCB mission to inspire and educate people to take action every day to improve and beautify Charlotte County?
Keep Charlotte Beautiful honors our Student Calendar Art Winners, Recycle Bowl participants, KCB programs and activities that improve our natural environment and the visual landscape of our community. Help us acknowledge the people and organizations that make Charlotte County such a great place to live. Nominations are free and self-nominations are welcome! Winners will be announced in July.
Who: Amazing volunteers in KCB program areas and our community
Where: It is an Ambush Award so recipients are surprised at an undisclosed location.
What: This is the KCB Celebration of all the amazing things you each have done over the last 12 months!
When: Applications must be in by June 15th..
Awards Nomination 2023
Nominations will be accepted through June 15, 2023
- All questions and pages should be filled out completely.
Nominees’ project/activity must have occurred between June 1, 2022 and June 1, 2023, to qualify for an award, unless a special award is designated
- Description of the project, program, or activity and why you think the individual or organization is worthy of recognition (150 word minimum, not to exceed one page).
- Describe how this person, group or organization helps to fulfill the mission of Keep Charlotte Beautiful.
- If the project or program was completed in partnership with another group, identify partner(s) and describe how they contributed to the success of the project program or activity.
- Submit at least two (and no more than 5) photos of the individual, group, or project. Provide images digitally in a .jpg format via email. The image can also be an organization or business logo. Please provide a detailed description of each photo.
- To provide a better understanding of your entry to our judging committee, we encourage you to include additional details about the merits of the person, project, program, or activity. Additional information may include but is not limited to:
- Letters of support
- Additional photographs, images and graphics of project or activity – including before and after shots if appropriate
- Video - May be thumb drive or DVD. Materials will only be returned upon request.
All material should be submitted in 8.5 x 11 format, using no smaller than 12-point font, and should not exceed ten (10) pages in total.
Please help us be eco-friendly. Submit your nomination application via this form or e-mail along with your supplemental information to: Rhonda.Harvey@charlottecountyFL.gov by June 15, 2023.