Student Calendar Art Contest
Help Keep Charlotte Beautiful (KCB) send a message to Charlotte County residents by producing a full color drawing or painting on the theme of #WhatInspiresYou to keep Charlotte County Clean, Green, and Beautiful? Students, Grade K-12, are asked to consider what they can do today to help preserve the paradise that we and the local wildlife call home. Thirteen winners (includes a cover winner) will have their artwork and portrait photo featured in a full-color 2025 calendar to be released in summer of 2024. The 13 second place winners will have their art featured in the calendar. We will also be choosing two pieces of art to be featured on the KCB cleanup shirts-the Great American Cleanup and the Coastal Cleanup.
- Each of the 12 First Place Winners will receive a certificate plus a $35 gift card and the front cover winner will receive a $100 gift card. The 12th grade winner will receive a $500 college scholarship, in addition to the first place award.
- Second Place winners will receive a certificate plus a $15 girt card.
- All award winners will be presented their framed art and prizes in person, when least expected. :)
- Special KCB committee of community representatives.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS: March 1, 2024 (Winners announced by early April)
- Each entry must have a completed Entry Form TAPED ONLY to back side.
- Only original artwork with original content will be accepted. NO LOGOS OR COMMERCIAL NAMES, PLEASE
- Horizontal formats only. SIZE 8.5” X 11” or 11” X 17”.
- Art work should be in full color.
- No mats or frames (they will be removed). Please!
- No more than two (2) entries per person.
- Only one artist per entry.
- No 3-dimensional work (sculpture, bas-relief) entries.
Artwork may be mailed or delivered to:
Keep Charlotte Beautiful
25550 Harbor View Road, Suite 2
Port Charlotte FL 33980
(office is located at the Charlotte County Environmental Campus.)
Please use form below – each entry must have a completed form including home address and telephone number, taped to the back of the artwork.