Student Calendar Art Contest
Help Keep Charlotte Beautiful (KCB) send a message to Charlotte County residents by producing a full color drawing or painting on the theme of “#ProtectWhatYouLove.” Students, Grade K-12, are asked to consider what they love about Charlotte Counties environment and that they consider are a priority to protect. This could include anything from wildlife to waterways to our trees. Thirteen winners (includes a cover winner) will have their artwork and portrait photo featured in a full-color 2019 calendar to be released in summer of 2018.
- Each of the 12 First Place Winners will receive a certificate plus a $35 gift card and the front cover winner will receive a $100 gift card. The 12th grade winner will receive a $250 college scholarship, in addition to the first place award.
- Second Place winners will receive a certificate plus a $15 girt card.
- All award winners will be invited to the award ceremony that will be held in the Late April/ Early May(date to be announced later).
- Special KCB committee of community representatives.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS: March 1, 2022 (Winners announced by early April)
- Each entry must have a completed Entry Form TAPED ONLY to back side.
- Only original artwork with original content will be accepted. NO LOGOS OR COMMERCIAL NAMES, PLEASE
- Horizontal formats only. SIZE 8.5” X 11” or 11” X 17”.
- Art work should be in full color.
- No mats or frames (they will be removed). Please!
- No more than two (2) entries per person.
- Only one artist per entry.
- No 3-dimensional work (sculpture, bas-relief) entries.
Artwork may be mailed or delivered to:
Keep Charlotte Beautiful
25550 Harbor View Road, Suite 2
Port Charlotte FL 33980
(office is located at the Charlotte County Environmental Campus.)
Please use form below – each entry must have a completed form including home address and telephone number, taped to the back of the artwork.